Selamat anda telah berhasil masuk ke halaman video pembelajaran soal-soal Structure and Written Expression.
Selamat Belajar. Sukses buat anda.
Anda dapat datang ke Graha Booster dengan mendaftar secara langsung, menghubungi costumer service kami melalui Menu Kontak.
Soal TOEFL Structure ITP Tipe 4 Part A
1. The acting of Mary Ann Duff was characterized by subdued dramatic force, fidelity to ____, and a marked unity of effect.
(A) of each play the structure
(B) the structure of each play
(C) the play each structure of
(D) each play the structure of
2. The coherent light of a laser ____ entirely of synchronized waves of a single frequency that travel in the same direction.
(A) it composes
(B) to compose it
(C) is composed
(D) is composing it
3. _____ that ornithischians, planteating dinosaurs, lived about 225 million years ago.
(A) Scientists believe
(B) Scientists believing
(C) Scientists believe in
(D) Scientists’ belief
4. _____ that book American art out of the fomanticism of the mid 1800’s and carried it to the most powerful heights of realism.
(A) Winslow Homer’s paintings
(B) It was Winslow Homer’s paintings
(C) When Winslow Homer’s paintings
(D) Paintings of Winslow Homer
5. Settlers of the western United States had a sense of equality in the face of hardship, ____ democratic political practices.
(A) led to
(B) they had led
(C) which led to
(D) was leading them to
6. The National Medal of Science is the ____ given by the United States government.
(A) highest science award
(B) highest award for scientific
(C) award that is the highest scientific
(D) highest, and awarding scientists
7. Prehistoric people made paints by grinding colored materials ____ into powder and adding water.
(A) if vegetation and clay
(B) that vegetation and clay are
(C) how vegetation and clay
(D) such as vegetation and clay
8. The concept of television, ____ images over distances, had intrigued scientists even before the intention of moving pictures or radio.
(A) the transmission of
(B) transmits to
(C) for transmission
(D) the transmitting
9. Recent technology gives computers ____, making them multimedia machines with
(A) both audio and video capability
(B) its capability is both audio and video
(C) both audio and video are capable
(D) capable of both audio and video
10. ____ at a music store was one of Lil Armstong’s first professional jobs as a young pianist when she came to Chicago in 1917.
(A) Demonstration tunes
(B) Demonstrating tunes
(C) Demonstrate tunes
(D) Tunes that demonstrated
11. The first people to live in ____ Hawaii were the Polynesians, who sailed there in large canoes from other Pacific Islands about 2,000 years ago.
(A) now where is
(B) what is now
(C) it is now
(D) now this is
12. The Alaskan blackfish exhibits ____ to both extreme cold and low concentrations of oxygen under the ice.
(A) remarkable, and resistance
(B) remarkable, resistant
(C) remarkably resistant
(D) remarkable resistance
13. Penicillin acts both ____.
(A) killing bacteria and their growth being inhibited
(B) and to kill bacteria and to inhibit their growth
(C) by killing bacteria and by inhibiting their growth
(D) kills bacteria and inhibits their growth
14. Now until the 1850’s ____ in New York seek to rescue historic building from destruction or alteration.
(A) some concerned citizens
(B) did some concerned citizens
(C) some citizen concerned
(D) when some concerned citizens did
15. If a diamond is heated without oxygen, it will turn to graphite, a form of ____ that it ‘s used as lubricant.
(A) carbon is so soft
(B) is carbon so soft
(C) carbon so soft
(D) so soft the carbon
Soal TOEFL Structure ITP Tipe 3 Part A
1. During an eclipse of the Sun, __________ in the shadow of the Moon
(A) the Earth lies
(B) the Earth when lying
(C) that the Earth lies
(D) the lying Earth
2. __________ complex organic catalysts originating in living cells.
(B) Enzymes are
(C) Enzymes which are
(D) Enzymes while they
3. The operetta __________ as a popular form of musical theater in the nineteenth century.
(A) to emerge
(C) has emerged
4. Desert animals __________ a means of retaining moisture in such a hot, dry climate if they are to survive.
(C) to need
(D) was needed
5. Because its leaves remain green long after being picked, rosemary __________ associated with the idea of remembrance.
(A) and becomes
(D) to become
6. __________, the first Black denomination in the United States.
(A) Richard Allen founded the African Methodist Episcopal Church
(B) Richard Allen, who founded the African Methodist Episcopal Church
(C) The African Methodist Episcopal Church founded by Richard Allen
(D) The foundation of the African Methodist Episcopal Church by Richard Allen
7. __________ who was the first Black woman to run for the office of President of the United States in1972.
(A) Shirley S. Chisholm
(B) It was Shirley S. Chisholm
(C) Shirley S. Chisholm was
(D) When Shirley S. Chisholm
8. __________ versatile performer, soprano Kathleen Battle has often concluded a program of art songs and arias with selections from ragtime or popular music.
9. __________ social nesting birds that build their nests in trees and on cliffs.
(A) The most storks
(B) Most are storks
(C) Most storks are
(D) Storks most
10. On March 1, 1867, __________ to the Union when President Andrew Johnson’s veto was overridden.
(A) since the state of Nebraska had been admitted
(B) admitted that the state of Nebraska
(C) the admission of the state of Nebraska
(D) the state of Nebraska was admitted
11. The best known of all the Arctic birds, __________ .
(A) birdwatchers favor ptarmigans
(B) being ptarmigans and birdwatchers’ favorites
(C) favored by both ptarmigans and birdwatchers
(D) ptarmigans are a favorite of birdwatchers
12. Variables such as individual and corporate behavior __________ nearly impossible for economists to forecast economic trends with precision.
(B) make it
(C) it makes
(D) makes it
13. Considered one of the leading poets in America today,__________.
(A) a number of books and plays have also been written by Sonia Sanchez
(B) Sonia Sanchez has also written a number of books and plays
(C) A number of Sonia Sanchez books and plays have been written
(D) There have been a number of books and plays written by Sonia Sanchez
14. __________ of caffeine can result in restlessness, insomnia, and even delirium.
(A) Consuming in excess
(B) Excessive consumption
(C) To consume excessively
(D) The consumption excessive
15. ____ in the latter part of the fifteenth century as a substitute for richly embroidered tapestries.
(A) Wallpaper that originated
(B) The origination of wallpaper
(C) Originated the wallpaper
(D) Wallpaper originated
Soal TOEFL Structure ITP Tipe 2 Part A
1. Between 1870 and 1890 the total population of tile United States____.
(A) that doubled
(C) It doubled
(D) when doubled
2. Intended to display the work of twentieth-century artists,_____ in 1929.
(A) the opening of the Museum of Modern Art
(B) so the Museum of Modern Art opened
(C) why tile Museum of Modern Art opened
(D) the Museum of Modern Art opened
3. The Earth has a tremendous amount of water, but____ in the ocean.
(A) almost all of it is
(B) it is almost all of
(C) is of it almost all
(D) all is of it almost
4. ____ have sense organs in a canal known as the lateral line, which allows them to respond to changes in water pressure caused by nearby motion.
(A) That tile fish
(C) When fish
(D) If tile fish
5. Direct information on the chemical composition of the Moon became available in 1969 ____ of the first Apollo mission to land on the Moon.
(A) with the return
(C) when returned
(D) and the return
6. ____ completely harmless to the environment is very difficult and usually economically unsound.
(A) Cleaning products that
(B) Cleaning products are
(C) Cleaning products are made
(D) Making a cleaning product
7. One of Ulysses S. Grant’s first acts as President of the United States was to name tile Seneca chief Donehogawa ____ of Indian Affairs.
(A) as was Commissioner
(C) was Commissioner
(D) him Commissioner
8. One of the most ancient arts, ____ in different parts of the world.
(A) for weaving to develop independently
(B) the independent development of weaving
(C) weaving, to develop independently
(D) weaving developed independently
9. ____ classified as a carnivore, the North American grizzly bear cats berries and even grass.
(A) Just as
(B) Because of
10. Not only ____ much bigger than any planet, but unlike the planets, it consists completely of gaseous material.
(A) the Sun is
(B) the Sun, which is
(C) is the Sun
(D) that the Sun
11. Colloquialisms, ____ of informal spoken language, are often considered inappropriate for more formal written language.
(A) expression which are characteristic
(B) which characteristic expressions
(C) are expressions characteristic
(D) expressions can be characteristic
12. Her work in genetics won United States scientist Barbara McClintock ____– in 1983.
(A) was the Nobel Prize
(B) the Nobel Prize was
(C) the Nobel Prize
(D) for the Nobel Prize
13. ____ usually thought to end in northern New Mexico, the Rocky Mountains really extend southward to the frontier of Mexico.
(B) To be
14. The novelist Edith Wharton considered the Writer Henry James_____.
(A) that a strong influence on her work
(B) as strong influence on her work
(C) a strong influence on her work
(D) was a strong influence on her work
15. Ironically, the poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow claimed he never liked teaching, although ____ a professor at Harvard University and taught for many years.
(B) he became
(C) had lie become
(D) for him to become
Soal TOEFL Structure ITP Tipe 1 Part A
1. _____ a major role in future planetary exploration.
(A) Robots will surely play
(B) Robots, which will surely play
(C) Because robots will surely be playing
(D) Surely robots, which will be playing
2. Unlike the owl, bats cannot see very well, but they do have_____.
(A) it hears very well
(B) very good to hear
(C) hearing very well
(D) very good hearing
3. Comparatively few clues in the United Slates have competing newspapers today, a major change from 1900 _____ more than two newspapers.
(A) because then most large cities having
(B) when did most large cities have
(C) then most large cities that had
(D) when most large cities had
4. Witch hazel extract, ____ distilled from the bark and twigs of the witch hazel shrub, has been utilized in medicine.
(B) when to be
(C) which is
(D) has been
5. ____ touching in O. Henry’s stories is the gallantry with which ordinary people struggle to maintain their dignity.
(A) Most is
(B) It mostly is
(C) Is it most
(D) What is most
6. The face of the Moon is changed by collisions with meteoroids, ____ new craters to appear.
(D) have cause
7. Social scientists believe that ____ from sounds such as grunts and barks made by early ancestors of human beings.
(A) the very slow development of language
(B) language developed very slowly
(C) language which,, was very slow to develop
(D) language, very slowly developing
8. ____ substances include various forms of silica, pumice, and emery.
(A) Natural abrasives occur
(B) Abrasion occurs in natural
(C) Naturally occurring abrasive
(D) A natural occurrence of abrasion
9. _____ in the upper part of their long thin legs allow deer to run swiftly and jump far.
(A) Muscles are powerful
(B) There are powerful muscles
(C) The powerful muscles that
(D) Powerful muscles
10. Geophysicists have collaborated with archaeologists and anthropologists to study the magnetic properties of pottery and fireplaces at sites ____– by early humans.
(C) which occupy
(D) were occupied
11. ____ technically proficient; it also explores psychological questions.
(A) Not only is Barbara Astman’s artwork
(B) Not only Barbara Astman’s artwork
(C) Barbara Astman’s artwork,, which is not only
(D) Barbara Astman’s artwork not only
12. Although Canada’s Parliament can neither administer or enforce laws_____ initiate policy, it does have the power to make laws and vote on the allocation of funds.
13. Willa Cather considered her novel of life in nineteenth-century Nebraska, My Antonia,____
(A) was her best work
(B) her best work
(C) her best work it was
(D) being her best work
14. First designated in 1970, Earth Day has become an annual international event ______ concerns about environmental issues such as pollution.
(A) dedicated to raising
(B) dedicated raising
(C) dedicates to raise
(D) that dedicates to raising
15. In 1992 Albert Gore, Jr., the son of a former United States senator, became _____ Vice President of the United States.
(A) who was the forty-fifth
(B) and the forty-fifth
(C) the forty-fifth
(D) he was the forty-fifth
Booster Course juga menawarkan Penyelenggaraan Workshop TOEFL 1 hari di lembaga mitra. Selama lebih 4 tahun Tim kami telah membawakan Workshop TOEFL di berbagai kampus di Indonesia.
TARGET MARKET WORKSHOP TOEFL DAN BEASISWA
SISWA SMA KELAS 1-3
PESERTA BIMBEL SMA
MAHASISWA SELURUH JURUSAN
MAHASISWA AKHIR (S1-S2-S3) YANG AKAN UJIAN DIMANA TOEFL SEBAGAI PRASYARAT SIDANG
ALUMNI DIPLOMA DAN SARJANA
CALON MAHASISWA MAGISTER DAN DOKTOR
PENCARI KERJA CPNS DAN BUMN YANG MENSYARATKAN TOEFL 450
GURU-GURU DAN PEGAWAI NEGERI/SWASTA YANG INGIN MELANJUTKAN STUDI ATAU PERTUKARAN GURU
PENCARI BEASISWA LPDP S2-S3
MAHASISWA/ALUMNI BEASISWA BIDIKMISI TAHUN 2010-2015
PENCARI BEASISWA UNGGULAN S1-S2-S3
PENCARI BEASISWA LUAR NEGERI S2-S3
DAN BERBAGAI TARGET MARKET LAINNYA
Deskripsi Pekerjaan Pihak Mitra
Pihak mitra menyediakan ruangan kelas (Hall) untuk pelaksanaan training TOEFL.
Pihak mitra menginformasikan kepada seluruh target market untuk mengikuti kegiatan training TOEFL.
Pihak mitra menyediakan LCD Proyektor, ruangan kelas, meja dan kursi bagi pemateri dan peserta.
Jika Pelaksanaan Workshop di luar Area Bandung Raya, maka pihak Mitra menyediakan Anggaran Transaportasi bagi Pemateri.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan Booster Course
Booster Course memberikan Workshop TOEFL dan Info Beasiswa (optional) selama 1,5 jam bagi Peserta.
Booster Course memberikan Tes TOEFL Prediction selama 2,5 jam bagi Peserta.
Pihak Booster menyediakan soal TOEFL
Pihak Booster menyediakan lembar jawaban dan pemeriksaan jawaban
Jl. Cinere Raya Blok A no 12 Cinere
Contact : Elisa Surbekti / Ade Dwi Retno Tobing
Tel. : (+62 21) 754 5707
Fax. : (+62 21) 754 5717
Email : email@example.com
NURUL FIKRI ENGLISH COURSE – Margonda
Jl. Margonda Raya No. 492 B-C-D Depok
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org